Sunday, January 08, 2006

Top 10 Photos of 2005: #6



MAY 9

The days leading to the end of my freshman year acted as a time of bonding for my friends and I. A lot of wonderful and memorable events took place that allowed us to grow closer together. There is something about just "hanging out" with friends that make for a great time; one doesn't have to spend a lot of money or do something really big for times to be good. I think some of the greatest times in a friendship is when you can just sit down, talk, and laugh with one another. This picture was taken the day that many of us were spending time with one another on Henderson Lawn on campus. We didn't do anything exciting except spend time with one another and share good times. This is Jennifer and Brittany taking a small nap on our smackdaddy-sized blanket; how could I not resist taking this picture? I thought it was wonderful. The picture brings back the great memories of those days in May that allowed us to all grow closer together.

filed under:

No comments:

Post a Comment