Monday, January 09, 2006

Top 10 Photos of 2005: #5



MAY 21

I have run upon many great friends throughout the 19 years that I have been blessed with. One of those wonderful friends is Holly. The two of us met a very long time ago during my 4H/sheep show days, and I am very glad that we met each other! She has always been there for me, and I cannot thank her enough for that. We have faced many trials and tribulations together, and nothing seems to separate us. I think the hard times really show a person who their true friends are, and I can say with confidence that Holly is one of those friends. I cannot think of a single time that she wasn't willing to help me or support me during the many years that we have known each other. I am so glad that God blessed me with this lasting and worthwhile friendship! This picture was taken at a waterfall along the Virginia Creeper Trail. We took a bike ride along the trail to celebrate the end of our school years. Memories like this make our friendship very special, and I certainly love Holly for the tremendous amount of compassion and support that she has given to me.

(Please note that I am not saying that Holly is better than my other friends. I certainly love and appreciate the other friendships that I have formed throughout life...I cherish my other friends as much as Holly.)

filed under:

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo sweet!!! I'm VERY thankful for you too!!! Love you dearly!!!
    Your friend,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete