Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things Are Warming Up

I noticed tonight that I wasn't freezing my behind off as I walked home. Oh, it feels like Spring is heading to Korea! It couldn't come any sooner!

The yellow dust has certainly made its way here. Annually, yellow dust/sand from China makes an invasion into Korea and kills everyone's lungs. I've heard that China has undergone major deforestation so there are fewer trees to catch the dust/sand that blows in from the desert; it makes its way to Korea. I've noticed some mucus build-up going in me. Hopefully, it won't get too bad. If you are so interested in my health, here is a website where you track yellow dust levels in Seoul.

Tomorrow, I'm heading to a water park in town. The tickets are 10 bucks after 4pm. Some coworkers and I are going to head over there after work (about 6:30) and see what we can do in 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment