Monday, March 27, 2006

Yay for Korea!



I'M GOING TO KOREA!

...well, sort of. I've got some exciting news! I just found out that I have been accepted for a job in Korea teaching at an English summer camp for elementary students! Everything will be paid for (transportation, housing, board, etc), and I even get a salary! I didn't think that I would ever hear anything again from the coordinators since it had been three months, but everything worked out. The only thing, though, is that I applied to work this summer, but I have been accepted for the summer of 2007. That's no biggie, though; I'm just grateful to have the opportunity! This will be my first trip to a non-North American country, my first plane ride over an ocean, and my first time in a place where everyone does not speak English. This will certainly be an experience, and I cannot wait to embrace it!

filed under:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thats freakin awesome. Im so excited for you!!! Email me with more details. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo proud of you!!! I know that you will have a GREAT time, and this would be a great time for you to witness!! I'm really proud of you!

    ReplyDelete