Monday, March 27, 2006

A Few Shorts

Gary Selvy has an editorial regarding the proposed minimum wage increase in Tennessee (article here). Bob Krumm has also done some interesting research since he last posted about this proposal (post here).

Have you ever tried Chinese Baozi? Ling Ling offers up a nice recipe. I think that they sound tasty; maybe I can try them out next year in my apartment. (post here)

Oh yeah, I am now officially living in the campus apartments next semester. We got the roommate situation dealt with, I've paid my room deposit, and I've signed my contract. Here I come LeConte!

Some disgusting news from New England. Some anti-war proponents put graffiti on a sign that honored a fallen Green Beret that died while serving in Afghanistan. I don't care what your political thoughts are; you should honor others and their sacrifice. (story here)

filed under:

No comments:

Post a Comment