Saturday, September 24, 2005

A Little Coffee With the Insanity

Just got back from my first visit to East Town mall in Knoxville. A bunch of us went to see the drama Flightplan. I liked it myself, but I enjoy most Jodie Foster movies...this wasn't an exception. I would certainly recommend it! I actually think this is my first viewing of a movie on an opening weekend. I also had another first tonight; I visited my first Starbucks ("we need to take the strange guy that has never been to Starbucks"). I've really had no desire to go since I don't like to drink coffee, but I love the smell! I got some vanilla bean drink that had no coffee; it was pretty good. Courtney, myself, and some others also shared a very delicious cinnamon roll. Below are pictures from my first (straight from the camera):





filed under: , ,

2 comments:

  1. Shawn! Hey Great pics!! I luv ya and miss ya!! hope ya come home soon!! Call or text me when your not busy!!! Luv ya! ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Holly! I certainly do miss you a lot too! I should be home this weekend! Love ya lots! :o)

    ReplyDelete