Saturday, May 23, 2009

Birthday Videos & Another Surprise

Here are some videos from my birthday.

This is Zoe wishing me a happy birthday in Welsh:


This video is as I entered the room to find all of the teachers from my school waiting for me:


Also, last Wednesday my 6pm Pineapple class had the lights off in the classroom. As I entered, the confetti was popped and soap-bubble spray was emptied. The kids started singing "Happy Birthday" and had a heart-shaped chocolate cake with candles that spelled out "Happy Birthday." Wow, I was so shocked. I never really expected these kids to do something like that. They spent their own money to pull this off and even bought me some pens and pencils as gifts. So sweet! They weren't that excited about starting our lesson, though, once the cake was finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment