Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spring Break, Here I Come!

Classes are now wrapping up at CN. This has been somewhat of a "dead" week considering that it is only 3 days long and then our week and a half break comes; myself and many other have been very lazy this week waiting for the end of classes. My plans are to go home and relax. I would love to do something exciting, but I don't have too many options. I'm glad that I have been able to avoid the hacking (sickness) that has been going around on my hall. The weather for the weekend looks pretty good with it being partly cloudy and in the 70s; hopefully it will stay that way! Last night we took our 3rd North hall picture; if you want to know more about it, ask me...I don't want to offend anyone. Take a gander:



filed under: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment