Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Spam Sucks

I've finally done it; I have enabled word verification for comments. This means that if you try to leave a comment, you will be prompted to enter a word displayed in a image. I have been trying to resist this for a while because I love getting comments and don't want to be anti-comments; however, the level of spam comments (comments that are automatically added and not from real people) has reached a level that I can't accept anymore. I spend too much time deleting those boogers. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I love a spam-free internet.

filed under:

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm right with ya. I hate spam and they make what should be fun a pain. Have you checked out wordpress? It's much better, I've found at knocking out the spam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the anti-spam support! I've looked at wordpress, but I'm happy for right now at least. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just surfing around the internet and found your site. It's really interesting. Great work. Keep it up.

    If you're interested in finding out more about how remove drier lint using my easy new method you might want to drop by my site.

    ReplyDelete