Wednesday, August 17, 2005

"We Are Family"


Good news for Amazing Race fans everywhere! The family edition of the Emmy-winning show will debut this fall on September 27th at 9pm! I think this could be something interesting and different for the Race. At first I was not sure about the whole racing families idea (especially after Trading Spaces Family was such a flop), but I'm keeping my mind open. I think this holds the possibility of some great drama and some interesting twists. One note to make is that the number of teams have been reduced for the family race; now there are only ten teams and each team will have four members. Here is the season 8 page, including each team's bios. Of course, Mr Rocky Top will be following the entire season and will be here to give my two cents on each episode!

Filed Under:

No comments:

Post a Comment