Monday, April 25, 2005

What Next?


Amazing Race 7 is definitley winding down, which is quite hard to believe. Seems like yesterday I was just talking about the premiere. We are now down to four teams, Meredith & Gretchen, Uchenna & Joyce, Rob & Amber (boo!), and Ron & Kelly. I'm not quite sure what the producers are going to do. A promo yesterday said that there are 3 episodes left (even though the leaderboard on the TAR website says that there are 12 episodes total). I bet that we can expect one or two more non-elimination legs. It all depends on how CBS decided to wrap up the season. If we have a two-hour finale with two legs included, we can definitely expect two more of these non-elimination episodes. Maybe they have decided to do something totally different. Host Phil told us in interviews at the beginning of the season that there will be many surprises. We already have saw quite a few. Maybe the producers plan on giving us another surprising ending. The only thing that I know is that the teams are going to Turkey tomorrow night with some neck-to-neck competition. Right now, I would love to see any team win except Rob & Amber. I do admit that Rob has played the game very well; he has been very clever throughout the race. I just don't like the idea that these two already have well over a million dollars. Frankly, they don't need more. I think other teams definitely deserve the money much more than these two. Uchenna & Joyce has struggled financially with their procedures to have children that always failed and their employment with MCI/Worldcom and Enron. Now that's a team that I think that could definitely use the money. In other news, I was informeded that Ray & Deana are now engaged. I didn't see that one coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment